Blog picture

23 februari 2013

Poem of the day! " Do not stand at my grave and weep "

Hallo iedereen!

Even een post die niet over beauty gaat, 'cause beauty isn't everything.

Dit ontroerend maar toch best geruststellend gedicht kwam ik laatst tegen, en die wil ik graag met jullie delen.


"Do not stand at my grave and weep"

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.


- Mary Elizabeth Frye


Wat vond je van het gedicht? Zijn er andere gedichten die jij mooi vind? Ik hoor het graag!

Until next time,

Annie

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten